**iPad Only Version**
Are you ready for the Bar Exam? Take your Torts class on-the-go and maximize your study time with this complete mobile video course from Supreme Bar Review, one of the most respected names in law school and bar exam preparation. Whether you are studying for law school exams or the bar exam, this test prep review was designed for one purpose: to help you pass!
Finally, an iPad app that provides a comprehensive review of a bar exam subject; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts Torts in your pocket with six hours of lecture video, full outline for each section and 34 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers and scoring.
This complete Torts video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the bar exam or a law school final exam. It covers everything you need to know about Torts. Best of all, our app lets you go where other bar review apps cannot: whether on a train or plane, beachside or poolside – after initial download, you can watch or listen to the entire lecture without the need for a WIFI or 3G connection, giving you the freedom to study wherever and whenever you choose.
Learn Torts from Professor Stephen Gard. He’s the professor you wish you had in law school; voted “Professor of the Year” by the students at his law school and consistently ranked by students as one of the top lecturers for Supreme Bar Review. His reassuring lecture style will give you the confidence to succeed on any law school or bar exam Torts question you encounter.
Why pay thousands of dollars for a traditional bar review course? Get complete bar review lectures for all of the multistate bar exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Torts represents one of seven Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), including Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, and Real Property.
Torts Application Includes:
- 9 Chapters containing six hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- Text outlines for each chapter to scroll through while watching the lecture video
- 34 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Description of Torts issues tested on the Multistate Bar Exam
- Note taking function within the app
- E-mail support within the app
Torts Topics Include:
- Intentional Torts
- Trespass & Nuisance
- Strict Liability
- Products Liability
- Interference With Relationships